Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Type: Internship, Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Commitment: This is a 10-week gig.
Internship Credit: Offered, managed between student and school
Internship Level: Paid
We thrive on creativity, innovation, and thinking outside the box, and we encourage new ideas and diverse perspectives. Our culture is built on working as a team, learning from each of our individual strengths, and working together to deliver the best software ever. We succeed by setting clear goals and maintaining open communication.
Our Enterprise Content Management software helps companies worldwide become more organized and efficient. It eliminates the frustration of filing and finding paperwork — instead, it makes organizing, searching, and sharing information a breeze. An office equipped with our software produces less paper documents which also has a positive impact on the environment, improves efficiency, and increases security.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will contribute to the company by using your talent in marketing and experience in the technical side of the web to learn the ins-and-outs of website optimization, SEO, internet marketing, and WordPress website editing. Our site’s pretty great, but a whole lot more goes into being at the forefront of digital marketing. That’s where you come into play.
To work as a digital marketing intern, you’ll be technology savvy and good at strategizing and coming up with new creative ways to distribute exciting Contentverse news and features to the world. For this position, we are looking for a part-time intern to start immediately in our suburban Lombard, Illinois location. The intern chosen for this position will assist in all things web – posting new content, working with our developers, researching new web and SEO trends, etc.
Duties of the Position:
- Optimize online content and website for search engines
- Learn how to measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across various channels (SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize results
- Conduct keyword research and selection for online campaigns
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns
- Help discover new ways to distribute news
- Develop and execute an inbound link strategy
- Evaluate different ways to advertise and implement what’s cost-effective
- Research relevant vendors
Who you are:
You are an outgoing, extraordinary, yet humble team player. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, marketing- and tech-driven environment where quality, innovation, measurement, speed of decision-making and execution are critical to organizational success. To be the right fit, you are:
- Experienced in html and WordPress
- Knowledgeable in keyword research, keyword research tools, and keyword selection
- Knowledgeable of Google AdWords and various Web Analytics packages, especially the following: Web Trends and Google Analytics
- Understanding of best practices of marketing strategy
- A lover of all things web marketing
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure, and manage time-sensitive, detailed-oriented projects
- Studying or having studied in marketing, business, technology, or a related field
How to apply:
Go ahead and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com now.