Job Title: Training Program Consultant
Position Type: Part-Time Position
Location: Lombard, IL
Job Level: Entry
Computhink thrives on creativity, innovation and thinking outside the box, and we encourage new ideas and diverse perspectives. Our culture is built on working as a team, learning from each of our individual strengths, and working together to deliver the best solutions. We succeed by setting clear goals and maintaining open communication – and we don’t do closed doors.
Contentverse enterprise document and content management software helps companies worldwide become more organized and efficient. By doing this, we essentially free their employees of everyday hassles so they too, can have an environment where their team is happier, more productive, and has time left over to excel and make the most out of everyday life.
Contentverse streamlines employees’ everyday business processes by seamlessly connecting them and making all essential resources available in one easy-to-use document management system. It eliminates the frustration of filing and finding paperwork – instead, it makes organizing, searching, and sharing information a breeze. An office equipped with Contentverse produces less paper documents which also has a positive impact on the environment, improves efficiency, and increases security.
What you’ll be doing
Work with the tech, training, and marketing teams to establish an online area, via our website, for customer and partner training. Help create and curate training packages, consisting of PowerPoints, videos, multiple-choice questionnaires, and other media. Clearly organize these materials within the online training center.
Tasks will include the following
- Learn our ECM product to structure effective software certification training packages
- Become familiar with the Computhink website backend, as well as any third party training software
- Build program for training new end users and administrators in software system use, complete with interactive area for partners to learn about the software and review pre-recorded training sessions
- Curate training program and maintain all training assets both on and off the web portal
What you need to be successful
- Prior experience creating training programs of any type is highly desirable, with programs for software training preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, business management, or relevant discipline
- Effective written and verbal communication along with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Familiarity working on websites or within a CMS, WordPress background a plus
- Familiarity with video recording presentations or training sessions, working with video files, and integrating Powerpoint or similar presentation software
- Ability to work independently within established policies and guidelines as well as the ability to work well within a team oriented environment
- Superior organizational skills
- Experience with enterprise level or business software, software development, and/or working with information technology would be a bonus